(Crochet hook case made by my dear friend Megan, though she is no longer making them.)
1. Midnight blue corduroy skirt with pockets and running stitches FINISHED
2. Olive-green weird corduroy skirt with pockets and running stitches
3. Rust colored corduroy skirt with you guessed it
4. Pink and purple striped socks
5. Peach, brown, and cream Fair Isle socks
6. Blue, brown, and cream Fair Isle socks (no relation)
7. Blue Fair Isle sweater FINISHED
8. Pink Fair Isle sweater FINISHED
9. Crocheted smocked baby dress
10. Stripey wristwarmers (smaller) FINISHED
11. Three Autumnhouse pillows (like Summerhouse Pillows but for winter) SCRAPPED
12. Christmas present for someone related to me that reads this blog FINISHED
13. Christmas present for someone else related to me that reads this blog FINISHED
14. Christmas present for someone else related to me that doesn't read this blog but who is getting the same thing as the other two so I still can't say FINISHED
15. Other family Christmas presents I haven't decided on yet SCRAPPED
16. Andy's Christmas present
Too much. Something's gotta give. These are not all for Christmas — it's just a list of everything that I have started. But still.
The other night Andy came upstairs and said, "Violet's in your yarn bowl.
Me [pausing]: "My what?"
He [enunciating]: "Your yarn bowl. Go down and see."
So I went down there.
Oh. Violet's in my yarn bowl.